There’s nothing quite like the smell of freshly baked Christmas cookies, a crackling fire in the fireplace, and a freshly cut pine tree in the living room waiting to be decorated. With smiles abounding throughout holiday gatherings, memories are stored in multiple photos, and thankful hearts for the moments shared. But how we get to the point of the wonderful celebrations we share can sometimes be chaotic.
When families add to their normal work, school, and extracurricular commitments with extra Christmas shopping, party hopping, and entertaining during the holidays, it can be overwhelming. The deep cleaning we’ve put off throughout the year suddenly becomes necessary—but we have no time to do it. A viable solution many homeowners find helpful is to hire a professional cleaning company to deep clean their home before the holiday parties start, so they can focus on the moments they’ll treasure for years to come.
At Bliss Maid, as busy homeowners ourselves, we understand the extra stress that comes with the holidays. We’ve helped thousands of families spend more time together over the holiday season while enjoying a clean home. There’s no need to be embarrassed about your home, or try to stuff the clutter away and do a surface clean before your guests arrive. Let us do a deep cleaning of your home so it is truly disinfected and ready for family and friends to enjoy. This holiday season, give yourself the gift of a clean home without the hassle of doing the work yourself. We offer cleaning services in the Tulsa metro area including reoccurring cleaning, one-time holiday cleaning, and more.
Let Us Get Your Home Ready for the Holidays
Sometimes as homeowners, we can’t see the forest through the trees. Cleaning professionals uncover the unwanted dirt, grime, mold, and bacteria you may have overlooked so you can enjoy a truly clean home this holiday season. Professional cleaning services can make your home sanitized and beautiful so you can enjoy the merry season. Let the pros deal with the deep cleaning you’ve been putting off, and make way for the parties you’ve planned.
Problem Areas a Cleaning Service Can Conquer for You
- Floors—Face it: dirty floors are highly visible to guests.
- Tile—Tile can become stained and unsightly, and the grout between tile can become quite dirty and hold bacteria.
- Wood flooring—Wood floors can collect dust and dirt, leaving them unattractive.
- Carpeting—Carpets often are used to sit on while gifts are being opened. Avoid the embarrassment of dirty carpets and their unsightly overall look when they are due for a cleaning.
- Entryway, foyer, and central closet area—This prime location where guest coats will be stowed should be cleaned well before they arrive.
- Bathrooms and kitchen—These high traffic areas should all be sanitized before guests arrive.
- Hallways and sitting areas—These should be thoroughly cleaned for the holidays.
- Guest bedroom—A deep cleaning of your guest bedroom (including mattress and pillows) is a smart idea.
- Other bedrooms—Your family will appreciate clean bedrooms during the busy holiday season.
Why Homeowners Value Our Holiday Cleaning Service
- It’s affordable—When you need your home cleaned but don’t want to make the commitment of regular cleanings, we offer you one-time cleaning services.
- It saves time—Exchange hours of deep cleaning for more time with your loved ones and friends this holiday season. Don’t allow your home’s tedious cleaning needs to diminish your quality time with family and friends this Christmas.
- It’s efficient—Efficient cleaning by the pros gives you more time to spend planning your parties and hosting them.
- It’s thorough—When someone else does your cleaning, they see and address cleaning needs you may be in the habit of overlooking.
- It creates a healthier home environment—A sanitized home is a healthy place to live.
- It’s detailed and dependable cleaning—We go the extra mile to detail your home.
- It’s catered to your schedule and needs—Not ready to schedule regular cleanings? No problem. Enjoy a top-notch, one-time holiday cleaning without any pressure to schedule again.
With our fast paced lives, many find that hiring a professional cleaning service has become more of a necessity than a luxury. Allowing the pros to take a time-consuming item like cleaning off your to do list frees you up.
What to Look for in a Cleaning Service This Holiday Season
- A company that is fully licensed
- A business that is bonded and insured
- A group of professionals you trust
- Experienced, certified cleaners
- Professionals who will care for your home like they care for their own
- Pros who provide a personalized cleaning experience to meet the specific needs of your home
Do What You Love Most Rather than Getting Bogged Down with Cleaning
Free your time to do what you love. Every hour you don’t have to spend cleaning is an hour you can spend doing what you love most with the people you care about.
- Plan holiday events
- Host holiday parties
- Bake your family’s favorite holiday meal
- Spend quality time with your family and friends
- Recapture your priorities in life
Give Yourself the Gift of a Clean House This Holiday Season—Without Doing the Work!
Let Bliss Maid Services earn your trust this holiday season by allowing us to do a deep cleaning on your home. A one-time holiday cleaning can easily be followed up by reoccurring cleaning plans that work around your busy schedule and fit your budget.
Transform your life from stressed to relaxed and more carefree. Regardless of your home’s size or unique needs, we’re ready to clean it. With our a-la-carte cleaning services, we go the extra mile in sprucing up your space for the holidays. Your solution for holiday cleaning can be simple: Book Online Today!